How to setup Domain Auth. with 123-REG
- Login into your 123-REG control panel
- Select the domain names section and select the relevant domain name you are setting up and click manage
- Scroll down to the advanced domain settings section and click manager DNS (A, MX, CNAME, TXT) Then click Advanced DNS
- Select TXT/ SPF from the type drop down list in the ‘add new entry’ section.
- Take the record from your mailingmanager account and paste it into the hostname field example: mm_domainkey.hotmail.com and take the information form the value section on mailingmanager and paste it into the destination TXT/SPF field.
- Click the add new entry button to save the new record.